AEM High Cap Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Shipped via Supplier
AEM’s High Cap Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN 25-305BK) is the perfect solution for racers who need reliable fuel pressure in high-boost vehicles and racecars that require a large volume of fuel delivery.
AEM’s High Cap Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN 25-305BK) is the perfect solution for racers who need reliable fuel pressure in high-boost vehicles and racecars that require a large volume of fuel delivery. A longer spring provides for a wider range of adjustment (from 40 to 130 PSI). An easy-to-adjust set screw stands up to repeated adjustments.
A single large return orifice is designed to handle high rate flow pumps. The regulator has a 1:1 rising pressure rate for boosted applications, and it is alcohol fuel and race fuel compatible. The High Cap Universal FPR is tapped to accept a 9/16”-18 O-Ring sealed fittings for inlet and return, and includes a 1/8 NPT port for a fuel pressure gauge or pressure sensor pick up.
- Universal fuel pressure regulator adapts to virtually any vehicle
- Longer spring for wider range of adjustment (40 – 130 PSI)
- Single large return orifice accommodates very high flow rate pumps
- Boost dependent rising fuel pressure rate (1:1)
- Three 9/16″-18 ORB O-ring style inlet ports (2 inlet, 1 return)
- Easy to use adjustment screw
- Integrated 1/8″ NPT gauge port
- 5mm (3/16″) vacuum hose
- Alcohol fuel and race gas compatible
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Patent # 6,298,828
This part is shipped via the Supplier, meaning that once the order is placed we forward the order directly to our supplier. Our supplier then ships the part directly to you.
We can not guarantee the stock count from initial order placed, however can provide a stock amount prior to an order placed. Please note, stock counts are subject to change.
Orders may be dispatched in Partial Shipments. Multiple parts in one order may be shipped from different suppliers within Australia.