MTX Audio RTX Series 125W 6.5″ Midbass Speaker – RTX654 (Each)
Shipped via Supplier
Please note: modifications may be required for installation
The MTX RTX654 midrange is a 16.5cm (6.5”) high output loudspeaker. With very little power, it reproduces a lot of sound. These mid-bass drivers handle 125W RMS with an efficiency over 97dB. Intended for SQL installations and open door sound systems.
The MTX RTX654 midrange is a 16.5cm (6.5”) high output loudspeaker. With very little power, it reproduces a lot of sound. These mid-bass drivers handle 125W RMS with an efficiency over 97dB. Intended for SQL installations and open door sound systems. The sound is very powerful and live. It shines with a striking realism, softness and exceptional musicality. Despite its very high efficiency, it is never brutal or aggressive. Its large 38mm coil, its aluminium phase plug to fight against standing waves, its extra large magnetic structure (Ø113mm), its fabric suspension and its pressed paper cone are all assets that help with the sound quality and transducer performance.
Please note these are just for mid-bass, you must also use two MTX RTX2BT tweeters for treble.
- Exceptional sound quality with an incredible musicality
- 38mm 1.5” giant voice coil for more power handling
- 115mm extra large strontium magnet for a better cone control and more power handling
- Compressed paper cone for more efficiency, softness and high quality sound
- Treated Cloth edge suspension for a better efficiency
- Highly detailed midrange Good bass response
- Easy to install – Fits into the original 16,5cm 6.5” cut outs (Ø145mm)
- Sold by piece – You need two RTX654 for a stereo system
- High efficiency midrange
- Diameter: 16,5cm 6.5”
- RMS Power: 125W
- Peak Power: 500W
- Sensitivity: 97,2dB/2,83v/1m
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Freq. response: 150Hz – 10000Hz
- Mounting Depth: 56.6MM
- Recommended x-over: >150Hz
- Fs: 145Hz
- Re : 3,04Ω
- Le : 0,205mH
- L2 : 0,238mH
- R2 : 2,03Ω
- Cmes : 315,77μF
- Res : 54,31Ω
- Fs : 145,3Hz
- Mms : 11,501g
- Mmd : 9,773g
- Rms : 0,671 Kg/s
- Cms : 0,104mm/N
- Kms : 9,58N/mm
- Bl : 6,035N/A
- Qms : 15,652
- Qes : 0,875
- Qts : 0,829
- Vas : 2,6027 liters
- Sd : 132,73cm2
- Lnom : 97,2/2,83V/1m
Download product sheet here
This part is shipped via the Supplier, meaning that once the order is placed we forward the order directly to our supplier. Our supplier then ships the part directly to you.
We can not guarantee the stock count from initial order placed, however can provide a stock amount prior to an order placed. Please note, stock counts are subject to change.
Orders may be dispatched in Partial Shipments. Multiple parts in one order may be shipped from different suppliers within Australia.