MTX Audio TX4 Series 6.5″ Component Speakers – TX465S
Shipped via Supplier
Please note: modifications may be required for installation.
The MTX TX465S speakers shine with their exceptional construction, sound quality, efficiency, including the size of their magnet. They do an incredible job in the original locations of most vehicles.
The MTX TX465S speakers shine with their exceptional construction, sound quality, efficiency, including the size of their magnet. They do an incredible job in the original locations of most vehicles. The softness and force with which they reproduce the best recordings is exceptional. The semi-pressed paper membrane covered with crystals and silver is musical and clear. The oversized magnetic structure ensures an astounding dynamic and power handling. The 25mm soft dome tweeter in silk and neodymium magnet is a delight. This last characteristic is rare at this price point. It is more often found on models twice as expensive. They work perfectly on a factory or after market car audio system, but they are sublime if connected to an external amplifier like the MTX TX2450, Thunder75.4 or TX480D.
- Specially treated hybrid paper cone embedded with silvered micro-particles assisting in rigidity, resulting in less cone break-up and clearer midrange performance.
- Ø25mm high definition neodymium silk dome tweeter for better vocal detail and smooth audio reproduction.
- Extra large strontium magnet for a better cone control and more power handling and increased sensitivity.
- Large and lightweight 25mm aluminium voice coil for efficient cooling and increased power handling.
- High quality mylar suspension for a better reliability
- Soft and musical sound with precise high quality and detailed bass response.
- Can be used with on original and aftermarket head-units, for best results use with one of our 4 channel amplifiers.
2-way separate speakers
Woofer diameter : 16,5cm (6.5“)
Tweeter diameter : 25mm (1″) High-Definition pure Silk-dome
Peak Power : 320W
RMS Power : 80W
Sensitivity : 93,5dB/2,83v/1m
Impedance : 4Ω
Response : 45Hz – 25000Hz
Mounting Depth : 63mm
Download product manual here
This part is shipped via the Supplier, meaning that once the order is placed we forward the order directly to our supplier. Our supplier then ships the part directly to you.
We can not guarantee the stock count from initial order placed, however can provide a stock amount prior to an order placed. Please note, stock counts are subject to change.
Orders may be dispatched in Partial Shipments. Multiple parts in one order may be shipped from different suppliers within Australia.