MTX Audio TX6 Series 5.25″ Coaxial Speakers – TX650C
Shipped via Supplier
Please note: modifications may be required for installation.
The MTX TX650C are high-end 2-way speakers. We have conservatively rated these at 90W RMS per channel, but recommend an amplifier power of 80-120W RMS.
The MTX TX650C are high-end 2-way speakers. We have conservatively rated these at 90W RMS per channel, but recommend an amplifier power of 80-120W RMS. They have an impedance of 4Ω to suit a range of amplifiers. They are equipped with all the best: MTX aluminium chassis for optimal rigidity, the hybrid pressed paper membrane with embedded glass particles for more musicality, detail and warmth, with oversized magnet for incredible power handling, extra-large 30mm diameter TSV TIL coil for detail at all levels and power handling thanks to better cooling, phenomenal neodymium driven 28mm high-definition silk dome tweeter for a soft and dynamic sound, premium passive filter with esoteric components, unsaturated air coils, progressive rubber suspension to handle large deflections. They are perfectly suited for our equally under-rated TX480D amplifier that produces over 110W RMS per channel, or even better our high-end RFL4120 amplifier.
- Exceptional construction quality
- Exceptional sound quality
- Treated paper cone coated with glass particles for more musicality
- The best 30mm TSV TIL voice coil for the best sound quality
- Extra large strontium magnet (90x40mm) for better control and more power handling
- Injected aluminium frame for more rigidity and less vibration
- Top level Ø22mm high-definition neodymium tweeter with silk dome for more details
- Soft and musical sound quality with deep bass and detailed midrange
- 2-way coaxial speakers
- Diameter : 13cm (5.25″)
- Peak Power : 320W
- RMS Power : 80W
- Sensitivity : 93,5dB/2,83v/1m
- Impedance : 4Ω
- Response : 50Hz – 28000Hz
- Mounting Depth : 56mm
- 22mm silk dome neodymium tweeter
- Grills included
Download product manual here
This part is shipped via the Supplier, meaning that once the order is placed we forward the order directly to our supplier. Our supplier then ships the part directly to you.
We can not guarantee the stock count from initial order placed, however can provide a stock amount prior to an order placed. Please note, stock counts are subject to change.
Orders may be dispatched in Partial Shipments. Multiple parts in one order may be shipped from different suppliers within Australia.